Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Third Edition) (Vol. 1)
Primary: Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Third Edition) (Vol..pdf - 33,194 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Third Edition) (Vol..pdf - 30,685 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Third Edition) (Vol..pdf - 39,467 KB/Sec
- Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Third Edition) (Vol. 2)
- Give Me Liberty! An American History, Vol. 1
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (AP® Third Edition 2014 Update)
- The Norton Anthology of American Literature (Shorter Eighth Edition) (Vol. Two-Volume Set)
- Vocabulary Workshop Achieve Level G Grade 12
- Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections Plus Mastering Biology with eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
- The Bluest Eye (Vintage International)
- The Awakening (Dover Thrift Editions)
- Economics: Principles, Problems, and Policies, 19th Edition
- Experience History: Interpreting America's Past, To 1877, Vol. 1, 1st Edition
The Third Edition of Voices of Freedom includes documents reflecting the global dimension of American history and remains a comprehensive collection that offers a diverse gathering of authors and a wide breadth of opinion.An invaluable supplement to the text, all the primary source documents address the theme of American freedom in its many dimensions. It is a compact, unintimidating collection, with documents of reasonable length. Each primary source is accompanied by a headnote and critical thinking questions written by Eric Foner.
New selections in the Third Edition, approximately 15 percent of the total, reflect the global theme in Give Me Liberty! These additional readings place American history more fully in a global context. The Third Edition also includes more documents per chapter, but cuts back on the length of the headnotes. The new edition remains the same size as the Second Edition and is a perfect length for packaging.